Our primary objective is to advance the mineral resources and related industries in New Mexico.
Additional goals include:
- Cooperate with educational institutions by lending support to and encouraging interest in mineral resource education.
- Cooperate with other industries and trade associations on matters of mutual concern.
- Acquire and disseminate information on mining and mineral resources to all segments of the general population.
- Advise and counsel the membership relative to developments and trends; affecting their welfare within the mineral resource industries and various national and state legislative bodies.
- Plan and program meetings that may be feasible and of benefit to the membership and mineral resources related industries.